Skip to main content

The Birth of #fromliditosomebody – Anbody can have fun drawing!

Beginning of July 2021 I started sharing to Facebook friends how to draw with just using stick figures. They loved it! So from stick figures of men/women the how-tos evolved to cats, boats, houses and many other things.

From end of July I have gotten myself more than 30 things you can draw by just using simple lines. You can download them free by subscribing to my Mailing List (also free!)

 



Link below. 

Have fun! And let me know what you think!

Subcsribe to Latfy's Mailing List



Popular posts from this blog

First Photography Post

Bukit Tabur, overlooking Klang Dam © Latfy A Latif

Ketupat

My sister asked if i could draw her some ketupats for her school's Raya invitation card.

How to Create Fun-To-Read Children Picture Books

Creating Children Picture Books Workshop, Universiti Putra Malaysia. July  2015. Photo courtesy Dr Noris Norowi. Have Fun Creating Your Own Picture Books Workshop, Bedok Library, Singapore - for the Asian Festival of Children's Content ( www.afcc.com.sg ). 31 May 2015. Photo courtesy of En Zamri Mohamad. For the past one year, I’ve had the privilege of sharing/giving talks to primary school students, university students, parents, fellow writers and librarians. Subject: How to create your own picture books for children With these sharing sessions, came great feedbacks. I think it would be useful to share some of what I shared during the sessions with you today. Hopefully we both can learn a thing or two, and can put them into good use :) What I would normally do is present slides on the ingredients of a children picture book (story, characters, settings, backgrounds, story arches, conflicts, scenes setups, motifs, and if the audiences are up to it - layers). I w